The government contracts practice at Moore & Lee, LLP encompasses all aspects of federal, state and municipal procurement to help our clients navigate these complex processes and make it easier to do business.
We maintain a sharp business perspective which allows us to assist prime contractors and subcontractors analyze and proactively work to avert potential problems before they arise. We offer integrated solutions in various areas to help our clients:
- Compete for and successfully perform government contracts
- Understand contract formation, interpretation and administration
- Pursue bid protests or defend contract awards before the GAO, procuring agencies and the Court of Federal Claims
- Prepare and obtain recovery on requests for equitable adjustment and claims for constructive changes, extra work, acceleration, delay, disruption and termination
- Litigate and settle claims under the Contract Disputes Act before the Boards of Contract Appeals and the Court of Federal Claims
- Respond to government investigations and audits
With our comprehensive knowledge of the intricacies of the government procurement and contract process, Moore & Lee manages the diverse challenges inherent in this practice area, and achieves the objectives of each client in the most efficient manner possible.