Ashley D. Presley is an associate at Moore & Lee, LLP. Ms. Presley’s practice includes representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, and developers in construction and government contract disputes.
Ms. Presley brings a unique perspective to the firm with her prior experience as a litigation attorney at the Department of Veterans Affairs. During her tenure, Ms. Presley was responsible for all facets of government contracting on behalf of the Agency. Ms. Presley has experience handling bid protests, Civilian Board of Contract Appeals claims, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOSB) and small business issues including the Center for Veterans Enterprise certification program, as well as frequently served as lead attorney on high visibility complex procurements.
Ms. Presley was selected as a 2017-2019 American Bar Association, Section of Public Contract Law Scholarship Recipient.
- J.D., The University of Georgia School of Law, 2012
- B.A., Georgia State University, 2009, Advanced Honors
- District of Columbia (barred in DC only)
- American Bar Association, including the following sections:
- Public Contract Law Section: Bid Protest Committee Vice-Chair, 2017-2018
- Litigation Section
- State and Local Government Law Section
- Forum on Construction Law
- Young Lawyers Division
- Served as lead attorney responsible in successfully awarding and defending protest of VA’s mandatory national Next Generation Medical Surgical Prime Vendor Program (MSPV-NG), which had an estimated total value of $4.6 billion dollars. B-412405: Feb. 6, 2016.
- Served as lead attorney in the successful defense of protests of VA’s anticipated healthcare facility furniture and related services blanket purchase agreements for Veterans Health Administration facilities nationwide, which had an estimated total value of $546 million dollars. B-413166.2: Aug.1, 2016; B-413166.3: Sept. 2, 2016.
- Ms. Presley was born in Fort Knox, Kentucky.