Genevieve Sankar is a litigation associate at Moore & Lee, LLP. Her practice primarily includes representing owners, contractors, subcontractors, and developers in multimillion-dollar construction and large-scale government contract disputes. She also represents major healthcare institutions, including privately and publicly owned senior care providers, acute care facilities, insurers, and investment groups.
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Florida
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Member of a team that obtained a multimillion-dollar settlement during trial for a construction manager at-risk against a public owner and its owner’s representative involving a $600+ million convention center project.
- Member of a team that obtained summary judgment on an owner’s multimillion-dollar claim arising from construction, design, and engineering defects in a large luxury apartment complex.