Commercial Litigation Representations
- Employment Dispute – Defended healthcare provider in multi-million dollar suit by former employee for breach of employment contract, tortuous interference, wrongful termination, defamation and civil conspiracy.
- Land Sales Contract Dispute – Represented party in a multi-million dollar dispute involving the alleged breach of a land sales contract for the purchase of an office building.
- Commercial Contract Dispute – Represented corporation in multi-million dollar dispute over licensing agreements related to a patented medical device.
- Business Dispute – Represented corporation in a suit against rival company and former employee for breach of non-solicitation and non-compete agreements.
- Teaming Agreement Dispute – Represented contractor in dispute over a teaming agreement to procure government contracts.
- Payment Dispute – Represented subcontractor in suit for non-payment against prime contractor on a government contract to provide information technology services.
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Dispute – Represented corporation in multi-million dollar dispute with a developer over a Purchase and Sale Agreement and option to purchase land for a residential development.
- Employment Issues – Counsel employers on a broad range of employment issues including employment agreements, non-solicitation, non-compete and termination.