Moore & Lee, LLP’s multi-national construction practice includes the representation of clients from all tiers of the construction industry including owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, sureties and design professionals in state and federal courts, agencies, boards of contract appeals and alternative dispute resolution forums.
We counsel, negotiate and resolve claims and disputes throughout the United States and in Europe, Asia and South America on projects that have included high-rise commercial buildings, power plants, schools, hotel-casinos, stadiums, wastewater treatment plants, retail commercial facilities, prisons, port facilities, dormitories, bridge and road projects and various types of process plants. Addressing all needs, Moore & Lee takes on both large-scale and smaller projects. From large multi-national developers and contractors, to subcontractors and suppliers, to individual homeowners, the firm offers services related to the full range of the project lifecycle, including the following:
- Draft and negotiate construction contracts
- Advise on contract administration and performance issues
- Prepare requests for equitable adjustment
- Negotiate and resolve claims
- Pursue and defend construction claims including claims related to delay, labor inefficiency, acceleration, cumulative impact, construction defects, change order disputes, mechanic’s liens and payment and performance bonds
- Represent clients in construction disputes through litigation or alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- Enforce and collect judgments
Because of our extensive experience and intimate understanding of the construction industry, we are able to offer sound advice, direction and value to our construction clients.