- Military Aircraft, San Diego, California – Represented subcontractor in preparation of claims in excess of $13 million against government contractor. Settlement was reached prior to filing action.
- Cleaning/Maintenance Services, Virginia – Represented contractor in litigation over default termination of subcontractor on a General Services Administration contract.
- Research Laboratory, Washington, D.C. – Represented contractor in preparation and litigation of $12 million claim asserted against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Federal Correctional Institution, West Virginia – Represented contractor in litigation involving change orders, subcontractor disputes and Davis Bacon Act compliance on $100 million prison facility for the Department of Justice.
- Missile System, Arizona – Successfully prosecuted claim at the ASBCA for cost increases incurred under a full rate production contract for a major Navy weapons system.
- Federal Prison Facility, Pennsylvania – Represented contractor in federal court litigation involving affirmative claims against a subcontractor for breach, delay and inefficiency, and defending wrongful termination and state and federal prompt payment act claims totaling over $12 million, plus state administrative environmental enforcement proceedings.
- Forward Operating Site, Bulgaria – Prepared multiple requests for equitable adjustment for additional costs and schedule relief on a military base project in Bulgaria. Negotiated and globally settled all project claims with the Corps of Engineers.
- State Prison Facility, Virginia – Prepared contractor’s extra work, delay and inefficiency claims exceeding $7 million that were settled with the owner. Represented contractor/assignee against architect in federal court litigation, achieving partial summary judgment and jury verdict.
- Leachate Plant, New York – Prepared subcontractor claims for delay, disruption and extra work under contract with municipal owner.
The firm regularly represents protestors and awardees (as intervenors) in bid protest proceedings. Over the years, these representations have involved contracts with numerous government agencies for a wide variety of projects and services, including IT services, defense systems, translation services, maintenance services, and construction projects.