Michael Puretz serves as an associate attorney in Moore & Lee’s Fort Lauderdale office, specializing in a diverse range of commercial litigation matters. His extensive practice encompasses representing various stakeholders, including owners, contractors, architects, and developers, in high-value construction and government contract disputes. Additionally, Michael lends his expertise to major healthcare institutions, including publicly owned senior care providers, in complex class action cases.
Michael joined Moore & Lee following his graduation from the University of Miami School of Law in 2023, where he was as a member of the University of Miami Law Review. Prior to pursuing his legal career, Michael earned his B.A. in Business Administration in 2019 from the University of Florida’s Heavner School of Business followed by his M.B.A. in 2020 from the University of Florida’s Hough Graduate School of Business. He is also an active member of Florida Blue Key.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2023, Cum Laude
- M.B.A., University of Florida, 2020, Summa Cum Laude
- B.A., University of Florida, 2019, Summa Cum Laude
- Florida, 2023
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Blue Key
- Born and raised in Broward County, Michael looks forward to bringing his skills back to his hometown. In his free time, he enjoys golfing with his family and keeping up with his favorite South Florida sports teams.