Zackary Rogers is an associate at Moore & Lee, LLP. His practice focuses on helping clients navigate all stages of complex commercial litigation.
Mr. Rogers represents owners, contractors, subcontractors, and developers in construction litigation and government contract disputes. He also represents manufacturers, major healthcare institutions, and investment groups and has experience with class action litigation involving products liability and consumer protection claims. Zackary has represented clients in federal courts across the country, including in the Southern District of Florida, the Eastern District of California, and the Western District of Oklahoma.
Zackary graduated, cum laude, from George Mason University School of Law. While in law school, he served as the Senior Notes Editor of the George Mason Law Review and was a member of the moot court board. He also served as an intern for the Honorable Penney S. Azcarate of the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit of Virginia in 2018 and as a summer associate at Moore & Lee.
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law, 2020, Cum Laude
- B.A., The University of South Carolina, Magna Cum Laude
- District of Columbia
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Construction Law Section
- Litigation Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- District of Columbia Affairs Section
- Litigation Section
- Public Interest and Courts Section
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Representing engineering firm in dispute related to a signature bridge project in Florida.
- Member of team that successfully defended manufacturer and distributor against putative class action product liability claims seeking as much as $2 billion in damages by securing the complete exclusion of the plaintiffs’ damages and liability experts, which ultimately resulted in all plaintiffs voluntarily dismissing their claims with prejudice.
- Member of team that obtained a multi-million dollar settlement during trial for construction manager at risk in lawsuit against public owner and its owner’s representative involving a $600+ million convention center project.
- Assisted in negotiating a six-figure settlement on behalf of a client involved in a multi-million dollar real estate transaction.
- Zackary is from South Carolina, where he was raised on the banks of the Savannah River. Outside of the law, Zackary enjoys spending time golfing, cooking, and listening to his record player.